2020-2021 Finance and Budget Committee
Board Members: Mary Ann Costello (Chair), Patrick Boyle & Daniel Diplock
Administrative Reps: William Thiel, Myra Pinker, Colleen Duggan & Richard J. Hughes, Ed.D.
The district requires fiscal policies and procedures that create financial stability and trust amongst stakeholders. In order to enhance public confidence in the District’s ability to effectively handle its financial affairs this committee will communicate the financial position and outlook for the District to the school board. This will include recommendations for negotiation parameters and long-term negotiation goals. The committee will suggest measures to overcome potential budget constraints and improve the fiscal health of the District.
- Become knowledgeable with current district financial position
- Establish long-range negotiation goals
- Develop a long-term capital improvement financial plan
- Identify budget development goals
- Develop a long-term financial plan
- September 8, 2020 @ 5:00pm Virtual Meeting - 09/08/2020 agenda
- September 16, 2020 @ 9:00am Virtual Meeting - 09/16/20 agenda
- October 20, 2020 @ 5:00pm Virtual Meeting - 10/20/2020 agenda
- November 17, 2020 @ 5:00pm Virtual Meeting - 11/17/2020 agenda
- December 15, 2020 @ 5:00pm Virtual Meeting - 12/15/2020 agenda
- January 19, 2021 @ 5:00pm Virtual Meeting - 01/19/21 agenda
- February 9, 2021 @ 5:00pm
- March 2, 2021 @ 5:00pm
- March 16, 2021 @ 5:00pm
- April 13, 2021 @ 5:00pm
All meetings will be held at the Frontier Educational Center at 5:00 PM unless otherwise noted.