Welcome to Frontier Central Registration
Registration Grades 1-12Things to know about online registration:
- You may begin the online registration process using SchoolTool Online Registration Process.
- The registration office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm. The online registration process takes 15-20 minutes.
- Required fields display with an asterisk.
- It is not possible to move to the next panel without using the Previous and Next Buttons available on each panel. A warning message displays if this is done. *If you have any questions during the online registration process email firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Central Registrar's Office at (716) 926-1734.
- Please check "Complete all Student Information" by checking the box.
After you complete and submit your registration online or mail it in you will receive confirmation from the Central Registrar's Office.
Dear Parent/Guardian,Registration of students new to the district is now online through our student management system, SchoolTool. Central Registrar's Office is located at the Frontier Educational Center, 5120 Orchard Avenue, Hamburg, New York, Room 205. The registration office is open Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.If you are a new family to the district or your children are new students in the district the ONLINE REGISTRATION process allows you to enter all required information for enrolling your children, including mailing information, emergency contact information and medical information.Registrations will be completed online only. If you do not have a computer, computers are available at public libraries. If you do not have access to a computer call the Central Registrar's Office at (716) 926-1734.
Documentation Required to Upload for Online Registration of Students New to the District: (documents may be scanned or a picture of the document can be uploaded)
Acceptable proofs of residency are: (two proofs are required)
- Original birth certificate
- Proof of immunizations
- Two current proofs of residency - issued within two (2) months
- Most current report card; Unofficial transcript (Gr. 9-12)
- Any court documentation/guardianship/divorce decree/custody papers, if pertinent
- Most current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) for special needs students or 504
- Accommodation Plan, if pertinent
- Housing Questionnaire and Health Examination Form (if applicable) located in "Documents" below.
- A current mortgage statement, deed or current lease agreement
- A current utility bill specific to the new address
- Current automotive insurance document
- Current source of income
Families new to the District should register their child/children as soon as possible.