Welcome to Frontier Central Registration
Registration Grades 1-12
Kim Kwiatkowski, Registrar
Frontier Educational Center Room 205
5120 Orchard Avenue
Hamburg, New York 14075
Registration of students new to the Frontier Central School District will be given a hard copy to complete. The registration office is open Monday-Friday 7:30 am - 4:00 pm. An appointment is necessary to drop off and complete registration.
Registration packet and required documents can also be faxed, emailed or dropped in our drop box in building vestibule. There are some documents that are required to be completed and signed in our office only. (To complete registration, an appointment is required.)
To print out a hard copy please click the link below.
Registration Packet (hard copy to print)
- Please print and return to the Registration Office.
- Complete ALL the forms in this packet.
- All forms must be filled out completely and legibly, including signatures where required.
- Once completed, please contact the office to make an appointment to finalize your child/children’s registration (716) 926-1734.
Documentation Required for Registration of Students New to the District: (If emailing, documents may be scanned or a picture of the document can be uploaded.)
Acceptable proofs of residency are: (two proofs are required; must include name address and date)
- Original birth certificate
- Proof of immunizations, current
- Two current proofs of residency - issued within two (2) months
- Any court documentation/guardianship/divorce decree/custody papers, if pertinent
- Most current Individualized Education Plan (IEP) for special needs students or 504 Accommodation Plan, if pertinent
- A current mortgage statement, deed or current lease agreement
- A current utility bill, phone bill
- Current automotive/home/renters insurance document
- Current pay stub or source of income
Families new to the District should register their child/children as soon as possible.