Our Next ThoughtExchange
Welcome to this conversation about our facilities. We need your ideas and feedback once again as we look to the future of Frontier.
This time please share your thoughts on our facilities and what our priorities should be going forward as we constantly strive for excellence. Please watch this short video for more information!
Thank you for your important contributions!
Dr. Richard J. Hughes
- This exchange is confidential. Your thoughts will be shared, but not your identity.
- Please be polite and respectful as you share and rate your thoughts.
- If you see a thought that is rude, hurtful, or identifies a person or group, you can report it by clicking in the upper right corner of the thought. All responses will be viewed.
- You do not need to rate thoughts in this exchange. It is appreciated and recommended to rate around 30 over the time the exchange is open.
- Once you have shared your thoughts, you can the view and rate the thoughts of others, and discover what's most important to your group.
- You may see thoughts about other schools that do not relate to you. If you cannot rate that thought, you can skip it by clicking in the upper right corner of the thought.
- If you disagree with a thought, please assign a lower rating to it, rather than removing it.
This is Dr. Richard Hughes and I am asking you to please participate in this ThoughtExchange.
One of the things we've found out, talking to all of you over the past year or so since I've been here, is a lot of concerns about our facilities. So, this ThoughtExchange is to help gather your ideas and input on what we should look towards in the future.
We have a building conditions survey coming up in the near future as well as questions about the middle school pool and other things.
So, we would love to have your ideas and look forward to your response.
Participate in the Facilities ThoughtExchange
To participate in the ThoughtExchange on Facilities from April 29-May 13, click here.