If you are a  graduate of Frontier High School and need a transcript, please follow these steps to get your transcript.
    New Online Transcript Request Form:

    Online Transcript Request Form  (for former students)


    Any current student needing a transcript can stop in to the Student Service Office anytime and pick up an unofficial transcript.

    If you need a transcript sent  to a college, please come to the Studetn Service office and fill out the transcript request for colleges. You can also download the form here and print it out and bring it in:   Transcript Request Form


    If you need a transcript or health record sent to a college or employer, please call the Student service office at 926-1720 x2448 and request that the information be sent or complete the online transcript request form above.  Please have the address or fax number where you want the transcript sent to.

    If you would like to pick up an unofficial transcript or health record, please call ahead to the Student Service office at 926-1720 x2448.  You must bring picture ID with you in order to pick up your transcript/health record.

    Former students:  If you are over the age of 18,  we are unable to release your transcript to anyone other than you personally, except for a college or employer.