Frontier High School Marking Periods
- End of 1st Marking Period is November 13, 2020
- End of 2nd Marking Period is January 29, 2021
- End of 3rd Marking Period is April 1, 2021
- End of 4th Marking Period is June 24, 2021
Report cards are only available on the portal. Please click on "School Tools" link https://www.frontiercsd.org/domain/798, if you need to set up or access your account.
If you require a paper copy of you child’s report or have trouble viewing the Parent Portal, please contact your student’s guidance counselor.
If you have any questions regarding grades, please contact your student’s teacher directly.___________________________________________________________________________________________
The Frontier Central School District is moving their Parent/Student Portal from Infinite Campus to SchoolTool. SchoolTool allows password protected online access of student grades, discipline, assignments and attendance.
Click the link, "Parent Portal Quick Reference Guide" below and follow the instructions to get your temporary password. If you have a gmail account, you can access the Portal using the "Sign in with Google" feature. Click the link "Parent/Student Portal Link" below to log in. Initial log in must be done from a laptop or desktop computer not a mobile device.
If you do not have a gmail account, are new to the District or did not set up the Parent Portal in Infinite Campus, you may request an account set up by clicking here.
We will be working to get both parent and student portals functional by the middle of the first marking period, tentatively Friday, October 2, 2020.
SchoolTool Parent and Student Portals
The portal can be accessed by parents of enrolled school students. Parents have ability to view demographics, schedules, attendance, grades and reports cards for the current year of all students listed in their household or any students over whom they have legal guardianship. Students will also be given access to the Portal to view their own schedules, assignments, grades, etc.
Student accounts are created automatically. They will access their accounts with the "Sign in with Google" feature.
Forgot your password?
If you forgot your password for the parent portal:
- Click on the link above to the Parent Portal
- Click “Forgot Password?”
- Enter your username (your email)
- An email with a temporary password will be sent to the email address associated with your parent portal account.
** If the email you provide does not match what is in the system you will not receive an email **
If you have a problem with your account, please DO NOT contact the school, they cannot reset your account. Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Frontier High School now offers online registration and payment for High School Testing
The Community Education and Prevention Awareness Committee has created a Facebook page. Our goal is to post information about opioid related events, trainings, informational articles, etc.
Frontier High School Physical Forms
- Administration of Medication/Parent Permission Form
- Health Certificate/Appraisal Form
- Parent Permission Form for Sports
- Fall Sports Eligibility Review 2019/Physical Dates
- Physical Fitness Certification Form for Working Papers
9TH & 11TH GRADE PARENTS, JUST A REMINDER: NYS Education Law mandates that ALL 9th and 11th grade students have a current physical on file in their school's Health Office. Please either fax (926-1724) or send this information for your student(s) to: Frontier High School, 4432 Bayview Rd, Hamburg NY 14075, Attn: Health Office.
- "NEW" Guidelines for Physicals (Effecive July 1, 2018)
- Forms for Medication, Physicals for sports and working papers
2019-20 SCHOOL SUPPLY LISTS
- Click on the Department/Subject area below to view
- Art Supply List
- ELA Supply List
- Family and Consumer Science Supply List
- Pysical Education Supply List
- Social Studies Supply List