Mrs. Kelly Basinski
716-926-1720 ext. 2082
High School Physical Education
Students can follow along daily on the PE twitter page @FrontiercsdPE for daily workouts and fun information.
Please do not hesitate to email me with questions!
***Physical Education will start the year WITHOUT changing PLEASE dress for the weather.
You will not have access to the locker rooms and masks must be worn at all times.
A Google Classroom will be set up for any virtual information and classes.
Please be patient as I will be updating my webpage as I get more information.
I will be posting procedures, grading and virtual assignment information as soon as I can.
Hello Mrs. Basinski’s Students & Families,
Welcome to High School Physical Education!
I am so excited to work with you and look forward to a successful year!
A few points I need to address:
- Unfortunately due to lack of technical equipment, at this time, I am unable to live stream and hold Synchronous classes.
- Remote & Hybrid Students that are at home due to cohort day will get instruction through Google Classroom. There we will post videos and assignments.
- Synchronous Office Hours are on Wednesday. I will have them from 7:15-7:45 am and 12:30-1 pm. I will send out a google meet invite on Wednesday for those times. I will be live to directly help our students at this time.
- Students need to access Google Classroom each day to complete an attendance ticket and see the instruction posted.
- Things are changing daily and I will definitely keep you up to date as we learn.
If you have questions and concerns about the technology aspect specifically for physical education, please contact the Administration:
- firstname.lastname@example.org - HS Principal Dan Charland
- email@example.com - Curriculum Director - Colleen Duggan
- firstname.lastname@example.org - Superintendent - Richard Hughes