All Frontier Athletics registration are now done online through Family ID:
FAMILY ID is a secure registration platform that provides an easy, user-friendly way to register for athletics.
It also helps the district to be more administratively efficient and environmentally responsible. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile. You enter your information only once for each family member for multiple uses and multiple programs.REGISTRATION PROCESS
Please check the FamilyID website for information on registration windows each season.
- Sports Physical: (this form can be found on the Frontier Athletics Page and on the FamilyID landing site)
- Health and Medical Update
- Athletic Handbook Policies and Acknowledgement
- NYSPHSAA Concussion Information and Acknowledgement
Information Needed to Register
- Doctor Information
- Health Insurance Information
- Parent/Guardian Information
- Student Information
- Emergency Contact Information
A parent/guardian, along with their child, should register by visiting: FAMILY ID
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), email address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Save & Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
- Click the green Submit button. After selecting ‘Submit’, the registration will be complete. You will receive a completion email from FamilyID confirming your registration.
At any time, you may log in at FAMILY ID to update your information and to check your registration(s). To view a completed registration, select the ‘Registration’ tab on the blue bar.
If you have questions regarding registration, please contact the Athletic Office at 716-926-1704.SUPPORT
If you need assistance with registration, contact FamilyID at: email@example.com or 888-800-5583 x1.
Support is available 7 days per week and messages will be returned promptly.
Sports Physicals will be available on a walk in, first come first serve, basis at the High School from 8am-noon on August 16, 17, 21 and 28. If you have any questions please contact Jennie Asaro at 716-926-1766.