Phone 926-1760 (ext 6114)
Welcome to Pre-Kindergarten
We are off to a wonderful start this year!
Students are busy making new friends, and adjusting to classroom routines.
Some Important Skills for Pre-Kindergarten Students....
- Upper and lowercase letter recognition
- Name writing
- Identifying colors and shapes
- Number recognition 1-10
- Orally counting to 20
- Counting sets to 10
- Sorting and Patterning
Fun Ways to Practice skills at home....
- Letter Hunt- Look for and identify letters in your home environment (cereal box)
- Counting step from on place to another (mailbox to front door)
- Making letters and numbers using playdoh or shaving cream
- Read Nursery Rhymes and Rhyming Stories
- Play I Spy with colors and shapes
- Sort household items (socks, macaroni, or buttons)
Last Modified on March 2, 2021