Welcome to the Cloverbank Health Office
If your child will be absent or late to school, please call the Health Office at 926-1761.
The voicemail service is on 24 hours a day for your convenience. Please leave your child's name and room number/or teacher's name, as well as the reason for the absence. A written excuse must accompany your child when they return to school.
When should you keep your child home from school?
If your child is experiencing any of the following, they should be kept home from school:
- a cold with a disruptive cough or a lot of congestion
- a fever in the past twenty four hours
- vomiting or diarrhea in the past twenty four hours
- Pink Eye until they have received antibiotic eye drops for twenty four hours
- Strep throat until they are fever free and have been on antibiotics for twenty four hours. Three doses of antibiotics is not sufficient, it must be a full twenty four hours of medication before they return to school.
- an undiagnosed rash