Parents of youngsters who are five years of age on or before December 1, 2021, should click on the link below to access an application to print and complete. Registration packets are being accepted during the following dates:
- Pinehurst Elementary - the week of February 8th
- Cloverbank Elementary - the week of February 22nd
- Big Tree Elementary - the week of March 1st
- Blasdell Elementary - the week of March 8th
EMERGENCY CARD INFORMATION (ALL KINDERGARTEN FAMILIES MUST FILL OUT), please click the link to complete.
To complete the registration process, parents are required to do one of the following:
- Scan and email complete application with supporting documentation to - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail complete application with supporting documentation to - FEC, Attn: Central Registrar's Office, 5120 Orchard Ave., Hamburg, NY 14075
- Drop completed application with supporting documentation in a sealed envelope - Drop Box is located at FEC (see address above) in the vestibule between the hours of 7:00 am - 4:30 pm
- Complete the online application
- If necessary, an appointment may be scheduled by calling the Central Registrar's Office at (716) 926-1734. Appointments are limited due to COVID restrictions
In addition to the "Kindergarten Registration Application", the following documentation is required:
- Two current proofs of residency
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Records
- Any court documentation/guardianship/divorce decree/custody papers if pertinent.
Acceptable Proofs of Residency are:
- A current mortgage statement, deed or current lease agreement
- A current utility bill
- A current automotive insurance document
- A current source of income
Once your packet has been received and reviewed, you will be contacted by the Central Registrar's Office. You can request to have an application mailed to you if you cannot print the application. Please contact the Central Registrar's Office at (716) 926-1734.