Students arriving and dismissing from Frontier Middle School may follow a variety of protocols depending on the specifics governing their individual circumstance:
- Early Arrival- students enter the building at Door #1 and go to Cafeteria beginning at 7:20am.
- Bus Arrival - anytime between 7:35 and 7:48. At 7:35 students are dismissed from their bus and enter the building at front doors (facing Amsdell Road).
- Drop Off - parents must pull into the middle school parking lot and let students off at the first wall exit from the parking lot. Students should walk to Door #2 to enter.
- Late Arrival – students enter door #2 by the flagpole with a note stating why they are late.
- Regular Dismissal - dismissal for most students is at 2:23. Students dismiss from the back doors closest to parking lot, side doors and front doors.
- At this time there are no after school buses available. Parent or Guardian should plan on picking up their child at the school after the event.