Traffic in the morning is extremely busy with teachers arriving, busses entering the campus from a variety of directions and parents dropping their children off. There are very specific protocols for student drop-off that must be adhered to in order to provide orderly traffic patterns for the safety of all students.
- When dropping students off, please access the main driveway of the middle school campus.
- Stop at the stop sign, turn left into the parking lot, then make an immediate right turn (first parking lane).
- Drop students off at the first wall exit in the parking lot.
- After your children are safely away from the car, pull around the outside of the parking lot.
- Turn right onto main drive.
- Speed limit should not exceed 10 mph.
See the link below to view the above described traffic pattern.
Thank you for your attention to this important matter.