1. Arrive to class prepared and on time.
• Always bring - pencils
- an independent reading book
- your agenda
• Refer to the white board outside the class door for the
additional materials needed for that day.
• Come ready and eager to learn, experience, and share!!!!!!
2. Be respectful! Raise your hand when you would like to speak.
Do not interrupt others, unless it is an emergency.
3. Heading on every assignment
• Write your assignment in Agenda every day. Use the
“Teacher HW Board” as a reference.
• Never leave a subject blank! If there was nothing
assigned for that day, write the word “None”.
• Must be turned in on time
2-Completed as directed by me
1-Partially completed or 1 day late
0- No homework or more than 2days late
• A student will have 3 days from the date of an absence to
complete all homework assignments to receive full credit.
• If you miss a class for a music lesson etc., you are still
responsible for any work you missed during class. You are
expected to have it completed on time. See me before
you leave for your lesson etc..
5. Expect to have a FABULOUS year!!!